Friday, April 8, 2011

My First Blog

Couldn't find anything better to do than read my blog? Seriously? I assume that since you're here, you've already googled everyone you know (including your exes and yourself), read everything on your friends facebook walls, read all of the comedic-value internet sites, distracted as many people that you could interact with without actually interacting with them (texting, emailing, chatting, sending someecards), etc. Hopefully this helps kill some time in your day and isn't utterly painful to read. 


I've had this blog for a while, but I was busy with life, love, and work at the time. I didn't even have time to name it. Now that I'm in grad school I have plenty of time to blog (read: procrastinate)! I also have time to assemble furniture, try new recipes, watch instant movies/documentaries on netflix, learn yoga, try new classes at the gym, run, bike, etc. I guess school work fits in there somewhere. I'm not a procrastinator by nature, but grad school brought it out of me. What I learn from my efforts to put off as much as possible I will share with you here. Aren't you excited? I certainly am. This provides me with just one more thing I can do instead of write papers and watch paint dry. Amazingly enough, I also had time to scan in this lovely flow chart from Real Simple magazine that might as well be documenting my days...


I don't even know if you can read that, but it helped me kill another 20 minutes! Exciting.

For those of you that don't talk to me very often, I'll introduce you to a few people that will show up in my blog in the future. Brian - the boyfriend, and Snowflake - the black cat that is being trained to act like a dog. His aversion to getting wet helps with the training as does my trusty water gun.

I'll cut this off now to avoid a really long first blog post. 
Done and done! Everyone have an excellent weekend!
Cheers!
-K

1 comment:

  1. i love your map...! i laugth a lot, plenty endorphines today... you are lovely. big hug

    ReplyDelete